Main objectives are:
1. Developing and implementing innovative, more attractive language learning programs for adult migrants, refugees, asylum seekers:
- in line with their needs of cross–cultural adaptation and orientation, particularly addressing illiterate learners and learners with no common language of instruction;
- in response to cultural background of the learner (learner- centeredness);
- based on plurilingual education and linguistic diversity;
- using participatory approach and ICT.
2. Enhancing the professional competence of language trainers, educators and volunteers through a broader approach to language and integration, by supplying didactic tools and hands-on experiences in holistic migrant language teaching.
3. Increasing capacity and professionalism of participating institutions to work at international level by increasing quality in the preparation, implementation, monitoring and follow- up of international projects.